As our receptionist, you're the first person visitors to Ubisoft Winnipeg meet and a key part of keeping our studio running smoothly. You are attentive to requests, and proactively keep things in the studio in order so the team can focus on making great tech, tools and games. With strong organizational skills and a sense of ownership over your tasks, you're always on top of things and exploring ways your area can run better. You find fulfillment in the important role of supporting our studio facility, culture and talented team.
What you'll do
• Purchase office supplies and conduct studio check to ensure the kitchen, supply cupboards, printers and meeting rooms are stocked, and kept clean and tidy at all times
• Attention to office common areas on schedule/as needed such wiping down conference room tables or kitchen counters, monthly fridge clean out, office 'spruce up' efforts.
• Post duties including booking couriers, sorting collections and deliveries
• Front of house duties; welcoming office guests on arrival. Keep reception clean and welcoming
• Updating office manual and keeping all other office documents and records up to date
• Accurate and timely bill remittance to accounts payable, manage supplies and orders
• Managing general email inbox and phone lines
• Assist in moving equipment such as computers, desks, grocery and other deliveries
• Assisting other departments such as Operations, HR or Communications on occasion and other duties as assigned
What you bring:
You've got excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, and are thorough in all your tasks. You bring a welcoming, positive and poised attitude to the front desk, and excellent verbal and written communications skills. You take ownership of your tasks, and handle them proactively and in a timely way. When new solutions are needed, you're resourceful in searching for them and can identify areas for improvement in your area of responsibility. You believe in our studio's core values and want to be part of a collaborative team.
• 2-3 years of related experience
• Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Reliability. This job requires strong attendance behavior (full time in office)
• Driven and enthusiastic, taking ownership of responsibilities
• Must be flexible and able to multi-task to accommodate ever changing schedules and the needs of the business
About the Studio
Ubisoft Winnipeg is a technology studio with a unique mission: develop new technologies that will change the way we build video game worlds. We are the only Ubisoft studio focused on exploring the unknown to develop technology that empowers game creators at studios around the world to build even better, more immersive worlds across our major brands.
Ubisoft's 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
What to send our way
• Your resume, highlighting your education, experience, and skills, and anything else (examples of projects) you think we might find helpful.
• A real live person will review your application, in this case Sheena. While we're doing that, get to know our studio and our team a bit more.
This role is full-time onsite in our Winnipeg studio.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2pv86-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.