Realization Designer - AAA Project (W/M/NB)
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving rise to moments of surprise, fun and adventure that also allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and evolve with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all over the world. You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will excite our players.
As part of its development, Ubisoft is looking for its Paris Production Studio, where the titles ''Ghost Recon: Breakpoint'', ''Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle'', ''Just Dance 2022'' and ''Watch_Dogs Legion'' have recently been developed. » : A Cinematic Designer
Under the direction of the Ingame Narrative Director, and endowed with an artistic sensitivity to directing and acting, the Realization Designer is the representative of the intentions of direction and tone and style on the segments for which he is responsible. charge.
PREPARATION: Preparation work on the segments of the game for which the Cinematic Designer is responsible, under the supervision of the Ingame Narrative Director:
• On these segments, the Realization Designer sets a production brief (intentions, mood, rhythm, etc.) according to the corresponding narration brief (mood, context).
• In consultation with the Narrative / Mission / World designers, based on what is written:
• Choice of staging = choice of the most stylistically and technically appropriate features.
• Proposal of any additional staging element that can optimize the production of the segment.
• Optimization of the staging of elements already placed.
• Discussion of geographic locations.
• Strength of proposal on the articulation of the flow
PRE-PRODUCTION: Collaborative work and documentation on the pre-production of the elements:
• List of Director needs for completion of team asset lists (audio / props / anim / graphic modifications / fx / etc.).
• Briefs for storyboarders, Mockups production or any pre-visualization document.
• Preparation of technical elements for Motion Capture sessions (metric data documents, extraction of in engine scenes, etc.)
• May have to follow the audio recordings and some simple mocaps delegated by the Ingame Narrative Director
• In-engine integration of the basic structure that will host the data, taking into account the issues of each trade (narrative / mission / level design)
• Validates at his level the quality of realization of the element and submits the result to review by the Ingame Narrative Director.
• Monitors and debugs these integrations
• You have at least 2 years of experience creating a game level or similar experience in video game development
• Sensitivity to acting and staging
• Sensitivity to Game Design Realization
• Have a good cinematographic and video game culture
• Good knowledge of engine constraints and basic programming / visual script
• Have an artistic sensitivity to acting.
• Ability to work in a team, good organizational skills, adaptability and open-mindedness
• Knowledge of 3D animation and video file production will be an asset for the position
• Creativity, ability to challenge the tools and the engine, ability to analyze games
• Fluent English, Speaking french is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d83x56-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.