Operations Specialist, EMEA (W/M/NB) - Fixed-term contract
Ubisoft's 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
The Global Publishing Sales Operations European team supports and enables the Global Publishing sales teams to reach their objectives on their B2B activities in multiple countries in Europe and EMEA region.
The Sales Operations team ensures friction-free physical sales, managing the back-office relationship with our internal and external business partners.
As Sales Operations Coordinator Global Publishing, you will be one of the point of contacts for our local interlocutors within our physical sales and operations teams.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Ensure accuracy of referentials (product catalogues, pricing, release dates) and transactional data related to sales activities.
• Communicate products and sales activity informations to customers and answer their questions.
• In coordination to relevant teams, plan new release launches and ensure their success, by sharing information about new products, collect quantities from our partners, planning the various activities with internal partners.
• Manage and monitor customer order portfolio, allocate stocks to requests, identify and manage exceptions (on credit, inventory, products) with relevant teams, and communicate accordingly to customer and internal partners.
• Handle disputes with relevant teams and ensure smooth communication.
• Ensure our customers have the right assortment and quantities of our products, working with sales and operations teams.
• Plan and roll-out promotion campaigns with our B2B partners, including the collection of data allowing financial aspects (SOA).
• Plan and execute return campaigns, coordinating with Operations and AR teams to limit number of disputes.
• Handle period end specific actions: communicate last transaction deadlines to customer, manage transaction portfolio cleaning, sell-off, warehouse closing.
• Report regularly and consistently on key performance indicators and use them to look for improvement and efficiency.
Every problem has its solution; you are convinced of it and it does not scare you!
You are therefore able to work independently on complex issues, all in an international environment and constantly evolving.
• You are fluent at French and English in speaking and writing.
• Microsoft Office suite has no secret for you.
• Experience working with an ERP is a prerequisite.
• Preferably have a background in Sales Operations.
• Autonomous, organized, you have very good interpersonal skills and have a taste for excellence.
• Open in your (''international'') communication.
• You are proactive and act proactively in problem situations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw248p-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.