We are looking for a highly talented, motivated, and experienced person to work with us on XDefiant, a new multiplatform online multiplayer action game based in our San Francisco studio.
This is a Hybrid role with occasional onsite at our SF Studio and requires location based in the Bay Area.
XDefiant is a free-to-play, fast-paced arena shooter that combines intense gunplay with personalized loadouts and specialized factions, as teams of gunfighters battle for domination.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Provide your team members with ongoing and meaningful feedback on performance and development -- ensuring positive acknowledgement of all achievements, both big and small
• Engage and positively influence team members and stakeholders around a vision
• Navigate through ambiguity and embrace change with a positive mindset
• Create the environment for initiatives and ideas to emerge and grow
• Care about people: be exemplary and supportive
• Communicate with impact and promote an open dialogue within the team
• Support coordination between operations & tech teams
• Coordinate all live operations through various live phases
• Help define the scope of the project and deliverables by estimating the impact in terms of workload and resources
• Ensure that priorities are managed and respected according to the plan set out with the Live Producer and Live Operations Director
• Report on the advancement of the deliverables (planned versus actual) to the team, producer and live operations director and address any gaps
• Support and ensure the effective coordination of the operations and technical teams
• Take part in developing the launch plan and coordinate execution
• Implement problem-solving processes with internal partners (ITLG, TG, development teams, support teams, etc.)
• Ensure clear communications and effective coordination with internal and external service providers
• Supporting the Live Ops leadership team in any ad hoc tasks and duties
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
Skills and Knowledge
• Familiarity with common scheduling, task and issue tracking tools – MS Project, Jira, etc.
• Self-motivated and pro-active with a strong work ethic
• Excellent oral and written communication and general soft skills
• In-depth knowledge of different software development methods such as Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, Agile, etc
• Experience managing and leading technical staff
• Online/mobile game development experience an asset.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g482mq-3-214-184-223-42 in your application.