As our new Lead Producer you will drive projects, build teams, and define strategy for our Live content plan.
You'll also be part of the diverse Ubisoft San Francisco team. We embrace a variety of work situations based on what is best for the team, and we welcome people working in our SF office, remotely within the continental US, or some combination of the two. We put a priority on supporting our team members and what makes them happiest and most productive.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Collaborate with Data Analytics, User Research, UI/UX, and Design teams
• Analyze data using in-house tools
• Use internal and external testing to evaluate player behavior hypotheses
• You are the liaison between stakeholders and project management
• Build your team and foster team building and commitment
• Define the scope in collaboration with your team and present it to management
• Foster productivity, mobilize and inspire your team to reach targeted deliverables
• Support and mentor your team to develop the best possible product
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• Mid to senior level of experience working on development projects either in the producer branch or the project management branch
• Proven experience of the project life cycles (start to finish) from multiple projects
• Proficient in project management methods and techniques and feel comfortable to explain those terms and techniques to stakeholders
• Good knowledge of the games industry and the procedures involved
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Able to lead and motivate your team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rozbj4-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.