Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft's international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: ''Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®'', ''Assassin's Creed®'' , ''Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege'' or ''Star Trek™: Bridge Crew'' on VR…
The team is currently working on the ''Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege'' Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Assassin's Creed and Tom Clancy's The Division 2.
What you'll do
• Lead the Art team to develop high quality concepts for Rainbow Six Siege.
• Help the team with their current tasks whenever it's possible.
• Creating and maintaining a prospering art culture within the Concept Art Team;
• Ensuring a productive internal workflow and beneficial relationships with external partners;
• Prioritizing and managing the team's day-to-day tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on-time and to specifications through stand-ups and synchronization meetings to communicate vision and needs with other teams and stakeholders;
• Working together with producers, leads, directors and other teams to push project quality;
• Provide reviews to the Associate Producer on the progress of the work carried out by the team.
• Participate in the performance follow-ups and contribute to the Concept team members' evaluation.
• Plan, prioritize and set inspiring objectives for your team members.
• Empower your team members with clear expectations and hold them accountable for their key results
• Engage and positively influence team members and stakeholders around the project vision.
What you'll bring
• 2 to 4 years of experience in a Senior/Lead Concept Artist role in the videogames industry.
• A relevant portfolio is required.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with team members of different departments.
• Solid understanding of mood, lighting, color, shapes, composition, anatomy, material expression, etc
• Good working knowledge of relevant 2D and 3D software; up-to-date with industry trends, creative software, and able to apply them in daily workflow
• Advanced understanding of composition and lighting;
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Must be creative, detail-oriented and able to handle the pressure.
• Possesses the ability to take direction and feedback from the team as well as contributing your own ideas
• Ability to guide and mentor other artists
• Rainbow Six Siege knowledge or experience in Monetization assets production is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8nnwk-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.