Keyboard Transcriptionist (Piano)
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studios!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you have the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth
To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for talented candidates for its growing Indian studios!
Job Summary: Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Keyboard Transcriptionist. We are looking for a talented, motivated, and experienced person to help establish and grow the future of an innovative music game. Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, with excellent communication skills, and have substantial experience in piano education, transcription, and performance.
• Produce accurate note-for-note transcriptions of keyboard instruments (piano, organ, synth), with precise notation for all notes, chords, rhythms, articulations, and pedal markings
• Review musical transcriptions with thoughtfulness and attention to detail
• Check audio mixes, piano tones, and progression/level development for QA purposes
• Work periodically with QA to ensure reported bugs / issues are relevant to design requirements
• Review Chord Chart arrangements for existing songs with thoughtfulness and attention to detail
• Assist in the moderation of community-submitted musical arrangements.
• Advanced understanding of piano/keyboard in multiple musical genres, including classical, pop/rock, and jazz
• Comprehensive understanding of music theory
• Broad range of listening skills, including absolute and relative pitch, chord knowledge, and rhythm skills
• Work efficiently with attention to detail
• Music education degree M
• Multi-instrumentalist, guitarist, bassist, vocalist
Good to have -
• Music education degree
• Muti-instrumentalist, guitarist, bassist, vocalist
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvz020-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.