Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studios!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you have the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth
To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for talented candidates for its growing Indian studios!
Job Title: Junior Animator
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings.
As a Junior Animator at Ubisoft Mumbai, you will be responsible for creating quality responsive animation content under guidance of senior and lead animators. You will collaborate with other verticals within the studio as well as work together with different Ubisoft studios across the globe.
As part of a multinational group that specializes in player-facing products, you will have the opportunity to bring value to the Ubisoft communities and have direct impact on millions of players from the first day.
• Working with both keyframe and motion capture data.
• Creating high quality body and facial animations.
• Take part in regular review and feedback sessions.
• Collaborate with other animators in team and be in line with project milestones.
• Bachelor's degree or diploma in Animation/Art or equivalent.
• 1-2 years of experience in videogame animation or equivalent.
• Experience with animation software such as Motion Builder, 3ds Max or Maya.
• Good knowledge of traditional animation principles and artistic sense towards emotions.
• A noticeable demo reel with a breakdown of your best work.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge in any commercial game engine such as Unity or Unreal.
• General know-how of version control tools and project management systems.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy107q-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.