Full Time Job
HR Business Partner
- Full Time
Ubisoft's 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. With our Ubisoft Corporate Social Responsibility team, we work with and for our players, helping to create original and memorable gaming experiences that go beyond entertainment to enrich lives. Beside this, at Ubisoft, we are committed to making our own active contribution to a better environment through green initiatives and global carbon neutrality. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, pushing the boundaries of entertainment and Play Green, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Read more about our commitment to social impact here.
Purpose of the role – to partner with people managers on all people-related matters supporting people processes and tools.
1. Performance Management & Career development
- Performance review process
Holding the performance review process (calibrate and update all application, follow-up on progress, finalize it in agreed deadlines)
Managing all issues with the performance management application
Performing analysis throughout a year to check top performers, low performers and to provide the data to HRM and Production Management
Supporting the teams and Leads with the process of setting objectives
- Employees' development
Managing Level-up Process for the assigned teams
Updating and ensuring policies on career changes/movements (horizontally and vertically)
Coaching & training managers on how to develop teams
Supporting development activities under L&D leadership (e.g. Development Center, Trainings etc).
Supporting the process of Individual Development Plan creation and implementation (regular discussions, track of the progress, follow up to the Management)
2. Employees' Turnover
Support managers in creating & updating regularly the risk assessment for each employee.
Proactively identify departure risks and escalate them to HRMConduct bi-yearly Health Checks for teams
Propose and improve overall retention strategy within existing resources
Consult the managers on preventing measures for excessive turnover
3. Onboarding & Offboarding
Keeping monthly track of the cases
Ensure all the processes are implemented consistently and in accordance with established standards and guidelines
Ensure a smooth on- and off-boarding experience
Support elaboration of communication plans together with the managers.
Lead and manage implementation of new global and/or local HR processes and tools.
Supports other HR and G&A teams on implementation of their projects/processes within their teams (C&B, L&D, HR Ops, Finance etc.)
- University degree
- Experience in HR as HRBP, Generalist or People Partner;
- Knowledge of key management/HR concepts and tools
- Strong work ethics
- Ability to provide coaching and feedback; facilitation skills
- Ability to balance attention between people and business needs well
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Fluent English;
- A true people person! Easy-going, willing and engaging;
- Problem-solving and open-minded;
- Flexible, ready for dynamics and changes;
- Strong leadership skills, autonomous and proactive attitude, results-oriented;
- Sense of initiative, attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Seeks for improvement;
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Our future colleague:
- Develops and integrates all aspects of Talent Management in performance management, talent management talent retention and ensures alignment with strategic priorities and core values.
- Develops and supports the talent lifecycle processes and approaches through effective collaboration with managers
- Operates with different internal systems to generate insight for the team/ department improvement;
- Participates as a collaborative team member with other HRBPs to provide consistent and professional service to all stakeholders in the Production and G&A departments.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6wjb0-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams