Ubisoft's 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin's Creed® titles since Assassin's Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin's Creed® III, Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin's Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
• Collaborate with the development team to create flows, wireframes, interactive and animated prototypes, and other UX documentation using Figma for essential game features.
• Engage closely with Game Designers to comprehend their design intentions.
• Collaborate effectively with UI Art, UI TA, and other team members to ensure a thorough understanding and adherence to wireframes and documentation.
• Interface with engineering teams to understand potential limitations, but always strive for the highest possible quality of the end-game user experience.
• Analyze user test reports and translate them into actionable design iterations.
• Own the full lifecycle of a feature, from conception through development to delivery.
• Champion UX values within the team and lead by example.
• Ensure UI complies with Ubisoft's accessibility and other guidelines.
• Experience in Game Design or UX Design, we are open to a Game Designer who has interest in UX or a pure UX Designer
• Interest in UX processes for game design
• Proficiency in designing clear, clean wireframes, interactive prototypes, and user flows using Figma.
• A player-centric mindset, advocating for the player's perspective.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate, rationalize, and empathize with user needs effectively.
• Ability to assume ownership for the UX of multiple features.
• Ability to rapidly produce high-quality work and iterate as needed to arrive at the best solutions.
• A passion for gaming.
• Experience in AAA games.
• Prior experience as a Game Designer.
• Experience working closely with User Experience Research (UXR).
• Experience designing accessible interactions for people with disabilities
• Experience creating final UI Art mock-ups using Photoshop.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqe2xx-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.