The Game Economy Designer will be responsible to design and to manage all systems that will encourage the player to invest in a game in order to enhance his experience.
• Design, prototype and champion the economic systems to increase our main game KPIs – Retention, Engagement, Monetization, Virality, on game & platform level.
• Recommend rewards and monetization game features to create an economic system to fulfill player needs.
• Contribute to game features/systems design that compel and re-engage players.
• Collaborate with game designers on new game features to maximize short and long-term player engagement, and provide for monetization opportunities.
• Manage the economy and pricing of virtual goods; balance free content vs. paid currency in the game economy.
• Balance player experience and progression, both in skills, in-game progression and content release pacing.
• Request detailed data analysis from the games we operate to validate design choices & drive the upcoming features development/balancing.
• Produce reports highlighting through data the problematics of the games & recommend next steps/adjustments/new features to further improve KPIs.
• Keep up to date with market trends and do proactive analysis of economy tuning in relevant competitive products.
• Ability to model and simulate planned changes, overall sinks, and sources while anticipating downstream effects with post-launch analysis to ensure expected outcomes are reached.
• An avid gamer with a strong understanding of mobile games (online, multiplayer, social, F2P)
• Extremely robust logical and analytical thinking with the ability to abstract and decompose complex systems and identify key relationships and levers that influence the outputs
• Detail-oriented and capable of providing specific solutions at each step of the process
• Advanced understanding of Excel, Tableau
• Design by data approach
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
Nice to have:
• Solid knowledge about the endless possibilities of blockchain and NFT
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw2bqj-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.