i3D.net is a leading provider of high-performance, low-latency hosting through a vast, privately-owned global network. As game sector veterans, we know what it takes for a network to withstand heavy demands, and as of 2019, we are a member of the Ubisoft family. Now we're growing faster than ever, keeping some of the world's biggest games and WebRTC services online, and their users connected.
As a fast-growing Game Hosting company, we are looking to grow all our Agile Development teams with Front-end React developers on intermediate and senior level.
Our main challenges are:
• Enable game studios to deploy their games on our ONE Game Hosting Platform, enabling gamers around the world to play their favorite games without interruptions.
• Building advanced dashboards based on a large amount of data. These dashboards will be used by our customers across the world to keep a close look at the performance of their live game.
• Continuously increasing our services portfolio, by adding our in-house CDN, Anti-Cheat and Anti-DDoS system to our Game Hosting Platform.
• Handling a large influx of players by enabling intuitive cloud provider configuration in our platform for automated scaling into multiple clouds such as GCP, AWS, Azure as well as on our Bare Metal Cloud.
Together with the rest of the development team, the UX designer and the Product Owner you define the technical solutions to these challenges. We believe the hosting solution forms the fundamental basis of the success of a game and we rely on our developers to make sure we offer a stable and reliable platform. As software developer at i3D.net you can truly make a difference in the success of AAA games.
• You take responsibility for the development of our Game Hosting Platform.
• Together with the team you translate complex functional requirements and features into a technical design and architecture.
• You play an active role in the development team. We value the input by any team member, junior, mid-level, senior, because we believe software development is a team effort. Also, you take care of close collaboration between Front-end and Back-end and Test Engineer in a proactive way. In the end you are all responsible for making the sprint goal.
• You take part in overall software development improvement initiatives that are a combined effort with the other development teams.
• As a senior you also help coach and assist junior and mid-level colleagues by sharing your knowledge and experience.
Our Agile Development teams are mainly self-organizing. So, you are not only a highly technically skilled person, but you are also a team player with good communication and coordination skills. You know all about the Agile mindset and enjoy taking responsibility. We are continuously looking for ways to improve and therefore hope you to take the initiative to help us with this. You must possess a valid Dutch working permit (only for non-EU citizens).
• You are an expert in React and Typescript.
• you are familiar with the following technologies: HTML, CSS, Ajax, REST apis and GIT.
• You have experience in working in a DevOps environment.
• Knowledge in an SSR react based framework is a plus (NextJS, Remix, ...).
• Design systems should not be new to you.
• Experience with and/or affinity for UX/UI.
• You are experienced in working in a team and have an Agile mindset.
• You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2pmq6-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.