Financial Analyst (M/W/NB) - 6-month contract
Ubisoft's 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Sr. Financial Analyst, Marketing for a 6-month contract, to be part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team. This individual will support all strategic planning and forecasting for marketing investments across the global publishing organization.
The ideal candidate is a business partner comfortable working with executives and stakeholders of all levels by supporting them in terms of budgets tracking and monitoring. They will have very strong finance, accounting, analytical mindset, solid business judgment, attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
The position will report to the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis – Marketing.
In this role, your responsibilities include :
• Lead Publishing's global tracking, forecasting and annual plan of key franchise marketing budgets.
• Support and collaborate with marketing executives to create investment prioritization.
• Analyze historical benchmarks and title ambitions to recommend marketing investment and the allocation of marketing budgets to local markets
• Perform consolidation of company-wide Marketing expenses and financial KPIs for a comprehensive spend view for executive level review.
• Develop monthly business review presentations, recapping results vs. plan and forecast for management meetings. Provide in-depth financial analysis of actual spend.
• Partner with accounting team during month and quarter accounting end close to ensure accuracy of bookings. Manage intercompany rebills for Marketing spend per transfer pricing guidance
• Coordinate with the accounting and procurement teams and budget owners to manage marketing PO creation, reporting and tracking process
• Help implement processes to enhance marketing investment tracking, visibility and streamlined reporting
• Bachelor's degree or higher with strong academic performance in a relevant focus such as Finance, Accounting, or Economics
• Previous relevant experience in Corporate FP&A
• Strong foundation in Excel, Hyperion Essbase and Oracle planning tools
• Fluency in English is a must have
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb3386-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.