Economic Designer (M/W/NB) - THE CREW MOTORFEST
Under the supervision of the Lead Designers, the Economic Designer will be responsible for designing and managing all systems that encourage players to engage with the game in order to enhance their experience.
Under the supervision of the Game Director, the economic designer will be responsible for:
• Analyzing data on player behavior and the in-game economy to optimize economic systems.
• Designing, making recommendations, and balancing the economic systems of an open-world AAA game.
• Proceeding with in-game integration via our production tools for balancing and monetization data.
• Collaborating with Game Designers on creating game progression and reward systems to maximize player engagement, as well as providing monetization opportunities.
• Cooperating with the entire UI, UX, and Design teams to ensure perfect exposure of economic mechanics, rewards, and purchase opportunities for players.
• Collaborating with the store manager and the Live team to analyze performance, manage the economy, and adjust virtual goods pricing as well as the balance between free and paid content.
• Collaborating with Data Analysts to increase the acquisition of new players and maximize retention.
• Participating in the design of additional content and new initiatives to monetize and reward users.
• Experience in game design (systems, mathematics...).
• Experience in designing economic systems.
• Strong knowledge and experience in online, multiplayer, social, or free-to-play games.
• Understanding of microeconomics, pricing, and statistics, especially in the mobile gaming or live service industry.
• Excellent logic and analytical skills.
• Advanced knowledge in Excel.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r156j0-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.