Ecommerce Platform Operations Specialist (W/M/NB)
Ubisoft's 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Reporting to the Manager, Ecommerce Platform Operations in the Direct-to-player business team, the Ecommerce Platform Operations Specialist will act as the subject matter expert of a dedicated stream of digital tools in the Ecommerce Platform portfolio to exploit and optimize their usage to sustain exponential go-to-market goals.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Exploit relevant Ecommerce internal/external promotion and content tools to support commercial events and new features releases.
• Participate to the content definition to minimize the operational risk and maximize the go-to-market perceived value.
• Feed the group with relevant information to support new commercial events and e-commerce features releases.
• Maintain and share a knowledge-base on your respective eCommerce tools and their best-in-class practices.
• Facilitate the operational activities status quo to optimize the e-Commerce platform usability and minimize the risks to aim for Operational excellence.
• Investigate and research new enhancements to improve the global adoption and performance of the solutions within the group based on real-world data.
• Lead to the overall performance and best-in-class user experience of the dedicated ecommerce tools stream to increase perceive value and adoption.
• Collaborate constructively by sharing meaningful insights to nurture profitable and scalable ecommerce operations roadmap and better events tied to product exploration and showcase.
• Embrace the Ubisoft attributes by acting as a role model, collaborating constructively, inspiring people positively and stepping out of your comfort zone to enhance your job skills.
• Relevant work experience in the B2C ecommerce operations or web content management/coordination. Knowledge of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud suite is a plus.
• Bilingual French/English, both orally and written is expected.
• Must be able and eager to maximize the use digital products to solve business problems with a customer centric approach and analytical mindset.
• Ability to work under deadlines with a strong prioritization mindset and good time-managing skills.
• Have a strong attention to details.
• Basic Knowledge of web programming language (HTML, CSS).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvvxkm-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.