Full Time Job
Director, Analytics & Production Efficiency
- Full Time
Your mission will be to maximize the effectiveness of our production strategy to allow room for innovation, efficiency, governance, continuous improvement, and the development of business skills.
As a member of the studio management team and under the supervision of the Managing Director, your department will have the mission of implementing and operationalizing the optimization and evolution in our ways of producing, ensure the governance and optimization of our production processes & tools, support production analysis operations and collaborate in the implementation of talent development strategies. You will support producers and their teams for all strategic & operational aspects of the development of our games.
Production processes, optimization, and continuous improvement
• Provide expert leadership and ensure that inefficiencies in the production processes are identified as well as opportunities for improvement, with a view to optimizing our production costs.
• Lead projects and initiatives related to the development of our ways of producing games and to the organizational optimization of our production structures.
• Implement forums & actions necessary to develop a culture of continuous improvement within the production teams.
• Monitor and facilitate the deployment of innovations in game production.
• Is the guardian of production methods and processes.
• Monitor the portfolio of continuous improvement initiatives in production management and ensure their governance.
Production analytics and performance monitoring
• Ensure the convergence of practices, tools and metrics used in production analysis and manage the team of Analysts & Product Specialists.
• Ensure that Studio practices are aligned with the Group's different instances or portfolios.
• Ensure reporting of the project portfolio at Studio level (align, produce, and develop dashboards, define performance indicators, etc.)
• Contribute to project portfolio reporting at all levels of the organization (Zone, Franchise, Group)
• Develop, standardize, and supervise production analysis practices in convergence with the Group's different production analysis communities.
Talent management and development in production
• Exercise mobilizing leadership supporting the Studio's objective of creating a learning organization and contribute to the evolution of the development practices of business skills.
• In close collaboration with Directors and the Talent Management team, actively participate in mapping medium and long-term talent development needs, support the development of career paths, contribute to the identification of expertise development strategies and to their implementation.
• Actively contribute to strategic resource planning and studio capacity management.
What you bring to the team
• Experience and recognized leadership in project portfolio management, governance, and various project management & continuous improvement methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, ITIL, COBIT, PMI, KanBan, etc.)
• Experience in video game production (or other relevant experience in the multimedia industry)
• Experience and recognized skills in team management
• Capability to influence and inspiring leadership.
• A mindset and qualities to implement tools and a culture of performance monitoring (implementation and monitoring of indicators and dashboards, implementation of analytical tools within production processes and cycles, etc.).
• An analytical mindset and recognized expertise in process optimization and continuous improvement
• Ability to balance the production needs and people development
• Bilingual (French and English)
• A Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification will be an asset.
• Good knowledge of the JIRA tool (an asset)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpo6bo-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams