Demo Crew Demoist (Temporary)
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft's worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player's lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join a great place to work and shape the future of games. Join us and create the unknown.
Looking for a fun and exciting opportunity to work in the gaming industry? Do you have a passion for video games, a positive attitude, and excellent communication skills? Ubisoft is looking for top-notch video game Demoists to join our Ubisoft Demo Crew.
The Ubisoft Demo Crew is a team of professional game Demoists responsible for overseeing guest experiences at Ubisoft corporate, press, and consumer events. As a member of the Demo Crew, you will help the Ubisoft Events Team guide attendees through virtual and live (pending safe return) game demo experiences at events in your area.
This role is a contract/part-time, hourly role with flexibility to determine when you work based on event availabilities and staffing requirements. The role opens up to new hires throughout the year based on event needs. We welcome you to apply, but please note that even if this role is currently open, you may not immediately hear back from us until we are looking for new Demoists in your area. The Demo Crew fosters a supportive, fun, and professional community with fellow players and fans like you and we can't wait for you to join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Demonstrating gameplay and providing friendly and accurate guidance to players throughout their demo journey
• Be an expert in the game, controls, release dates, factsheets, scripts, or any other details relevant to the event (Paid hands-on training is provided prior to events)
• Collaborate with Demo Leads, other Demoists on your team, and Ubisoft Events and IT to ensure attendees have the best possible experience
• As an ambassador for the Ubisoft brand, you will be expected to maintain a high level of professionalism and knowledge of Ubisoft games
• Maintain a pleasant and friendly demeanor for extended periods of time while demo-ing a game
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• Be 18 years or older
• Reside in the Continental US and be authorized to work in the US
• Have hard-wired (ethernet) internet connection
• Have a PC setup (Gaming PC preferred, but not required)
• Have a flexible work schedule*
• Have a passion for gaming!
• *Cannot be employed by a direct Ubisoft competitor
• Experience in Discord
• Management experience
• Experience in the video game industry
• Experience with Ubisoft games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv8x07-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.