Data Steward (F/M/NB)
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Within Ubisoft International headquarters, you will join the Ubisoft Data Office. As a Data Steward, you will guarantee the integrity of Group's internal repositories (data structures and exchanges).
As part of this position, you will have 2 major missions:
Referential Expert :
• Maintain internal transversal referential: ensure daily operational tasks (creation, curation, mapping),
• Monitor inconsistencies and take part in their resolution working closely with the teams involved,
• Collaborate with the Data Office and business experts to continuously refine and improve repository data flows,
• Ensure rules, processes & security rules are correctly applied and spread to any tool & report, in collaboration with the Data Domains.
• Support usage within Data Office, sharing governance, rules and processes.
• Analyze and translate needs to build / improve referential with Data Office teams and business experts,
• Support framework with a monitoring of governance rules, processes within the Data Office.
Data Quality monitoring:
• Improve data reliability, building & using quality check processes and automatic reports.
• Ensure data quality, monitoring integration of external sources.
• Share process and provide recommendation to Data Office Domains.
• You already have a professional experience in stewardship.
• You are organized, autonomous and methodical.
• You deal with complex topics.
• Your good communication skills allow you to adapt your communication to various profiles of audiences,
• You are reputed for your interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
• Being comfortable with MDM (Master Data Management) repository would be a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjy4y0-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.