i3D.net is a leading provider of high-performance hosting and global infrastructure services. We offer a wide range of products and services including hosting, dedicated servers, cloud solutions, and more. With our global presence and state-of-the-art infrastructure, we serve clients in various industries including gaming, e-commerce, and enterprise businesses.
The statements on this job description are intended to describe the general nature of the role and level of work being performed. They are not intended to represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the employee.
Are you a true commercial leader with a proven track record in Sales, Marketing and ideally Product Management, on both operational and managerial levels? Are you a resolute decision maker that has the competencies to steer a department by bridging gaps between internal stakeholders as well as our existing and potential customer base? Then this might be the best step in your career so far.
• Create and execute your vision for the department
• All sales activities in both Business development and customer success
• All marketing activities; both online and offline
• All commercial product developments and pricing strategies
• All internal and external marketing communications
• All office management and facility management related tasks
• You will become part of the board of directors
Who are you?
As the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) at i3D.net, you are a visionary leader who possesses a unique blend of competencies and skills. You play a vital role in the entire organization. Your commercial activities form the basis of all our successes. Whether it is the marketing strategy that strengthens our brand and customer activation, the product decisions that will ripple through the entire organization or the sales activities that will bring in and maintain new customers.
Your commercial and communicative competencies will be at the core of bridging gaps between departments to develop the best possible outcome for our desired customer base. With you at the helm of the commercial department i3D.net has a leader that can connect and align teams to build a sustainable company for the future.
1. Strategic Visionary: You have a strategic mindset, capable of creating and executing commercial strategies that drive long-term success. Your ability to see the bigger picture and translate it into actionable plans is exceptional.
2. Customer-Centric Focus: You are passionate about customers and dedicated to delivering the highest level of service. You can empathize with their needs, actively listen to their feedback, and turn it into action that improves their experience.
3. Leadership Excellence: Your leadership skills are second to none. You inspire your team to achieve greatness, foster a culture of collaboration, and align everyone with a shared commitment to customer satisfaction.
4. Data-Driven Decision Maker: You understand the power of data and analytics in making informed decisions. You know how to leverage data to gain insights into customer behavior and use it to guide strategy and improvement.
5. Relationship Builder: You excel at building and nurturing relationships, ensuring they are mutually beneficial, long-lasting, and continually growing. Whether it is with customers or with colleagues; your ability to connect with diverse stakeholders is a key asset.
6. Innovation Advocate: You stay at the forefront of industry trends and are committed to introducing innovative solutions that meet customer needs effectively. You are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
7. Communication Expert: Your communication skills are impeccable. You can convey your vision, strategies, and expectations clearly and inspire action among your team and stakeholders.
8. Results-Oriented: You have a track record of delivering tangible results, whether it's in customer satisfaction, retention, or revenue growth. You set and achieve ambitious goals.
9. Industry Understanding: A basic understanding of the hosting and games industry is a must. A deep understanding of these industries is a significant advantage, allowing you to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
10. Customer Advocate: You are a vocal advocate for the customer within the organization. You are always looking out for their best interests and making sure their voice is heard.
If you see yourself in this profile and are ready to take on the role of CCO at i3D.net, we encourage you to apply and become an integral part of our journey towards unparalleled customer satisfaction and business growth. Your leadership will help us continue to redefine the standards of excellence in our industry.
What do we expect from the Chief Commercial Officer?
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field; MBA or equivalent is a plus.
• Flexibility to travel once or twice per quarter
• Proven experience in a leadership role in Sales, Customer Success, Product management or Marketing.
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
• A track record of successfully implementing commercial strategies.
• Data-driven decision-making skills.
• Solid managerial skills such as performance reviews
• Passion for providing excellent experiences.
• Strong understanding of the hosting and games industry is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1469y-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.