Build Engineer [New IP] (564)
At Ubisoft, we aspire to be a workplace where EVERYONE is supported, empowered and invited to join the game. We believe that by prioritising equity and inclusivity, we fuel creative endeavours and craft gameplay experiences that reflect and respect our uniquely talented game-makers and outstanding players.
As a Build Engineer, you will support and maintain the infrastructure for the basis of our unique in-house game engine allowing the programming teams to do what they do best.
For you this role will be all about understanding the end user's objectives and requirements and creating a service that both benefits the engine and supports the games ongoing development. Using your expertise, you'll be optimizing the infrastructure for future builds while dealing with complex datasets.
It will be down to you and the wider Build team to make sure the game runs smoothly. Joining in with Seniors and Leads on regular consultations with programmers and production in different core areas while supporting development wherever you can to make sure the game runs to plan!
Reporting into the Lead Build Engineer there will be plenty of opportunity to collaborate with the team while problem solving and delving deep into complex issues helping our Program teams with the project pipeline.
What you'll bring
At Ubisoft, we aim to be a destination of choice for the best talent. We want people like you, who will be instrumental in driving our studios to success.
• Experienced in C# & C++ development.
• Strong understanding of infrastructure as code.
• Flexible and positive approach to working with stakeholder teams.
• Experience in Team City and or Jenkins.
• In depth knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines.
Joining Ubisoft, you'll be part of an inclusive global brand. With us, you will build upon your ongoing success and place your stamp on the production of our games and the development of our people. You'll have the prestige of developing and producing exciting world-class AAA games and help showcase our studios as a market leader within our industry.
With us, you will find your future in one of the strongest knowledge bases in the games industry coupled with brilliant opportunities for career progression on a critically acclaimed brand portfolio.
What we'll provide
We put our people first through nurturing their creativity and wellbeing and the reason we continue to create engaging and compelling AAA titles that are loved across the world.
• Everything you need to keep your life in balance - hybrid working, flexible core hours, 25 days of annual leave, Christmas shutdown, and a plan that will enable you to work from anywhere in the EU for up to four weeks per year
• Life insurance, income insurance, private healthcare, an annual well-being allowance, and more
• Generous resources committed to your perpetual personal and professional development
• Investment in our community - with paid volunteering days
• Fun and entertainment - with free games, activities, and celebrations
• Generous relocation support - should you need it
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq49oz-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.