Ubisoft's 21,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft's pioneering studio, Paris studio was responsible for the publisher's first successes following its creation in 1992. Today, it is at the helm of such must-have licenses as Just Dance, Ghost Recon and Mario + The Rabbids. Ubisoft Paris has also built a solid reputation as a partner of choice in cross-studio collaborations such as Watch Dogs, Skull & Bones, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Star Wars. Building on this experience, the studio continues to push the boundaries of creativity by working on some very promising yet unannounced projects.
You will join the Paris development studio where you will report to the Lead Tools & RBS, and directly manage 5 experienced developers, for one of Ubisoft's flagship productions.
You will be responsible for the design and development of the tools used by the game's production teams.
As an Associate Lead Tools Programmer (W/M/NB), your missions will be :
• Analyze and understand users' difficulties and needs, in order to propose concrete solutions for improving or optimizing their work tools,
• Ensure understanding of the issues and problems managed by your team,
• Manage the prioritization of tasks and the fair distribution of assignments,
• Share feedback to ensure that your team's performance is understood and managed on an ongoing basis,
• Be ready to make quick decisions, keeping in mind the challenges of maintaining code quality and tool delivery,
• Propose technological and architectural choices for production tools,
• Promote cooperation between your team and the rest of production.
• You have solid C# development skills and have already had the opportunity to manage a team,
• More specifically, you've already worked on WPF services and applications,
• You are familiar with classic development processes (analysis, development, release, testing and production),
• You are autonomous, proactive and have excellent interpersonal skills,
• Your ability to balance priorities, costs and iterations enables you to manage the project's major tool requirements,
• You are comfortable delegating tasks and then monitoring them to ensure that the tools delivered are having an impact.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj45k1-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.