Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
About Anvil Pipeline:
Anvil is a Game Engine developed internally at Ubisoft and used worldwide to power the greatest AAA games. Originally developed alongside the release of the original Assassin's Creed in 2007 to build one dynamic open world games it has since evolved to support a huge variety of game genres and platforms. Play the most tactical 5vs5 FPS in Rainbow 6 Siege on your PC or jump into a mass multiplayer playground in Rider's Republic on your next generation console …. there is no limit with Anvil.
In the Anvil team we strongly believe in empowering our developers and enabling them to build the most innovative, amazing-looking and enriching game experiences. If you join us you will be working in close collaboration with multiple production teams and help us create a cutting-edge production pipeline featuring powerful core services and easy-to-use tools.
Fancy joining the Anvil community?
• Collaborate with the Lead Programmer to coordinate the technical team of Anvil Paris;
• Prioritize, manage and update daily tasks of the team, creating schedules and roadmaps;
• Participate in programming tasks with the technical team;
• Identify risks and opportunities presented during the development and provide solutions to resolve potentially complex problems;
• Manage all communications and meetings with other teams and other studios;
• Mentor, manage and regularly review team members to establish a cohesive and effective team;
• Maintain a collaborative and creative spirit in the team;
• Participate in the sharing of information and knowledge in the field.
• 5+ years of development experience;
• Strong C++ development and optimization skills;
• Experience leading a team or mentoring junior team members preferred;
• Comfortable planning tasks and dependencies for yourself and team members;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team;
• Knowledge of game development related topics such as AI, animations, 3D math;
• You are able to speak English in a professional environment;
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx21no-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.