Santa Rosa, Philippines
Welcome to Ubisoft Philippines.
We push creativity and break boundaries, building breathtaking worlds from the ground up. We've developed award-winning AAA games, the likes of Assassin's Creed (AC) Valhalla, Far Cry 6, For Honor, AC: Odyssey, AC: Origins and The Crew 2
Ready to take entertainment to the next level?
Embark on an epic journey and Create the Unknown with us.
3D Artists will take part in the production of the games by creating, adapting or implementing all the essential 3D Environment elements for the success of the game.
Leverage your passion to work on high quality AAA games. Learn from world-class experts.
• Skilled in one or more 3D packages (e.g. Autodesk Softimage, 3D Studio Max, Maya, IXSI, LightWave, ZBrush)
• Proficient in one or more 2D authoring software (e.g. Quixel, Ndo, Substance Design, Substance Painter, Photoshop)
• Good sense of form, shape and silhouette in regards to objects
• Understands technical constraints and integrates them when modeling
• Adapts well to new processes and pipelines
• Ability to take direction well
• Manages their own time and works within deadlines
• Creative and resourceful in problem-solving
• Good interpersonal and communication skills in English
• Excellent collaborative spirit within a team environment
• Passionate about art and games, and eager to grow
• Previous experience in a 3D Artist role in the video game industry or TV/ film is a plus
To all applicants: Kindly upload your cover letter, CV and portfolio.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkn18q-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams