VP, Weekly Programming
Remote / Virtual
VP, News Programming
• Lead content development and strategy direction for the editorial teams.
• Leverage audience data and insight to provide informed rationale for content strategies.
• Lead a team to create compelling content around topical news and key issues of the moment.
• Develop and deliver work at scale without sacrificing quality
• Establish and expand the voice of new content
• Partner closely with internal stakeholders to develop, execute and deliver on big ideas and priorities
• 12+ years in a deadline-driven, high-profile news environment
• 5+ year of leadership with a proven track record building, managing and coaching teams
• Proven ability to develop and produce video over mobile and/or television platforms.
• A creative portfolio of proven work with an ability to generate and develop new ideas
• Expertise creating diverse video formats, from live programming to storytelling.
• Passion for breaking news.
• Outstanding editorial judgment and creative abilities
• Superior leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Desire to work in a fast pace, 24/7 news environment
• Track record of success in experimental environments that are subject to change
• Strong operational and budgeting acumen
• College degree and/or equivalent experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnknz5-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.