WarnerMedia seeks a UX Designer for the CDX department. As a UX Designer for Data Strategy, your will contribute to the end-to-end user journey for consumer privacy experiences across all sites and apps. In this role you will support both UX Design and Research efforts for our Data Strategy and Privacy COE. You will create and evolve design artifacts and participate in engagements with internal and external research teams to garner data that will inform our customer-centric design strategy for privacy and user profile experiences. The role requires you to interface with product and design, legal and technology stakeholders as we seek to balance data strategy needs and legal requirements with user needs and opportunities to create experiences and relationships with customers based on trust.
• Create and contribute to UX design mockups, playbooks, and supporting artifacts for privacy and consent experiences across sites, apps and connected TV platforms
• Develop WM-wide user profile concepts
• Participate in research efforts with internal and external partners/agencies including qualitative and quantitative research activities, idea/hypothesis facilitation, user testing and analysis.
• Partner with UX Lead on user research-related workshops and exercises with digital product teams, explaining the results and rationale behind proposed design changes
• Contribute to a privacy design system that provides working modules for brands to integrate into their sites and apps
• 2+ years' experience as a UX Designer in data privacy
• 2+ years' experience with InVision, Sketch and the Adobe suite
• Some experience with research of consumer sentiment for data privacy
• Preference for prior technology or media company experience
• Broad understanding of current media business challenges
• Ability to communicate design rationale to key stakeholders
• Ability to grasp complex concepts and systems quickly, and express them visually
• Strong work ethic with an inherent sense of ownership and responsibility
• Familiarity with responsive design across a variety of devices, including mobile devices, console, 10' devices. Experience with voice and AR/VR products a plus
• Excellent collaboration, written and presentation skills
• A sharpened eye for spotting and creating quality user experiences
• Understand of design systems, design thinking, and web development frameworks desired
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d938j7-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.