Turner Studios Production Operations (Temporary)
Turner Studios is an in-house creative production organization designed to support nearly every aspect of the fan experience on behalf of Turner's brands, including TBS, TNT, truTV, Cartoon Network, [adult swim], Boomerang, CNN, Great Big Story, Turner Classic Movies, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and more.
Our teams of artists and craftspeople work closely to produce a huge variety of content and fan experiences each year, primarily from our 300,000-square-foot facility in midtown Atlanta.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out this virtual tour: https://f.io/0yGMF6iF
Turner Studios supports a constantly changing slate of productions in studio and on location, so we're always looking for passionate, adaptable craftspeople and technical experts to support them. If you're a qualified candidate for the role(s) outlined below* and you're available to work on a temporary basis, we'd love for you to apply.
*This role is one of many for which we actively recruit – please check the WarnerMedia Careers site often to see if there are other postings for which you may be a fit.
• Production Manager: Responsible for the logistics and administrative aspects of production. Plans production needs, contracts with vendors, collects and processes invoices, creates schedules, calendars and call sheets, hires crew and ensures their paperwork and time cards and turned in, handles all insurance, security and safety aspects of production.
• Production Coordinator: Assist the production manager in all aspects of production, assembles call sheets, updates crew on schedule, hires and manages production assistants.
• Production Assistant: Various duties as needed on set or in the production office. May move gear or make runs, help with catering or drive talent, or any number of other production-related tasks as needed.
• Please provide a credits list of all Production Office work for film or television
• All positions require a minimum of 3 years experience.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.