Head Of Client Ad Sales
New York, NY
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Program Manager, Strategic Initiatives for the Ad Sales department.
• Support the entire Ad Sales leadership team on new and ongoing critical initiatives
• Lead project management of core initiatives from ideation through execution, including executive level readouts
• Employ a systematic, transparent approach to program oversight and management
• Develop scalable and repeatable processes to drive greater organizational efficiency and effectiveness
• Understand and evaluate our competitive position in the marketplace to frame strategies and proposals for areas of growth and opportunity
• Take an analytical approach to business and operations planning, and use a strategic framework to problem solving
• Prepare materials for weekly executive staff meetings and manage assigned action items
• Design quarterly LT offsites and initiatives and coordinate logistics
• Support Business Operations in cross-functional initiatives with IT, Real Estate, Finance, Return to Workplace, etc.
• Strengthen the employee experience and influence the workplace culture by partnering with HR on key initiatives
• Ensure regular cadence + planned communications and interactions with the leadership team
• 4-7 years of experience in media, advertising, technology, or strategy
• Experience in operations, management consulting, or equivalent business strategy role(s)
• Sophisticated understanding of industry trends and WarnerMedia organizational functions
• Experience in program + project management
• Strong business storyteller, with expertise in PowerPoint and Office 365 suite
• Creative problem solver that can proactively identify problems, pull together data and people to identify causes and develop solutions
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Executive presence in support of internal and external visibility and market exposure
• Must be comfortable working closely with customers, senior business executives and media
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Ability to facilitate and communicate cross-functionally to ensure consistent development and execution of strategies, including strong presentation skills.
• High level of emotional intelligence, with the ability to create the right solutions and approaches for each situation.
• Passion for bringing out the best in those around you and facilitating the success of others.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7vmm-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.