WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. People Partner to support various content groups within the Studio & Networks division.
The People Partner team is at the center of the HR function. People Partners are connected to business units (BU) and work closely with People Leaders and the business to understand a BU's talent strategy, initiatives and/or challenges and then in partnership with the People Solutions team and COEs, strategizes and activates solutions that deliver high impact.
The People Partner supports the execution of HR programs, handles employee inquiries, and takes on general Employee Relations, performance management, and coaching.
• Supports one or multiple teams/functions.
• Creates and activates the BU implementation strategy for core HR/talent programs.
• Provides day to day HR support for employee population.
• Develops strong working relationships with stakeholders including Talent Partners Lead, Workforce Administration, COE partners, and Business Manager(s)
• Helps Talent Partner team to manage and resolve HR issues including, but not limited to, performance management, conflict management, coaching, development, employee relations, compensation, internal mobility, staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance, working closely with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, HRS, ER and Legal as required.
• Work closely with the Talent Partner Leads and Talent Leaders to execute and implement HR-related initiatives such as, organization design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, and performance management
• Work to resolve employee and organizational issues in a proactive and positive manner
• Interpret and help to implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams and individual employees that further the mission, values and strategic vision of the business
• 5-7 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role
• Experience with a wide range of HR, critical thinking and business advisory skills.
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Strong in communicating with others and builds strong relationships with employees.
• Good judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company and employees
• Exceptional organization and project management skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71be8-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.