Audience Monetization Solutions fuels over $4 billion in WarnerMedia Ad Sales using custom built and vendor supported technology platforms, across TV and Digital. This is an exciting time to be in the media industry as consumers accelerate the anywhere, anytime content distribution model. Our technology roadmap keeps us ahead of the curve as we find new ways to target audiences and monetize our content. WarnerMedia is leading the way and you get to be a part of this fast-paced dynamic environment.
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Business Systems Analyst for the Ad Sales department.
You will be the Senior Business Analyst of the Ad Sales Stewardship system. This system is responsible for monitoring the impression delivery of deals with Warner Media clients. As the Sr. Business Analyst, you will perform business analysis by partnering with our internal Ad Sales clients to determine the best solutions for stewarding of Ad Sales Deals. You will translate those requirements into a prioritized backlog of user stories and be responsible for on time delivery by leading a development team through Agile iterations and capability launches.
We operate a highly integrated platform that requires tightly coordinated feature delivery. You will facilitate the dialog with our clients on how to support new business capabilities, translate those needs into a prioritized backlog of user stories, and be responsible for on time delivery by leading a development team through Agile iterations and capability launches.
• Facilitate discussions with Warner Media business users and executive stakeholders to identify product needs that align with the product roadmap. Work with a development team to translate those needs into clear problem-solution statements in the form of user stories and designed user experiences. Present solutions to clients across all businesses to collect feedback and create consensus for a unified solution.
• Gain and leverage Ad Sales expertise to be able to identify unrecognized needs and assist clients in determining if the solution requires a product enhancement, process change, or both. Ensure product solutions align with technology roadmap and department goals.
• Manage backlog prioritization of user stories based on business needs. Facilitate backlog grooming, domain walkthrough, retrospective, and daily standup to guide the technical team through delivery of their sprint commitments.
• Create diagrams for business processes, data flows, and application workflows. Communicate meaningfully with developers who are building systems in a variety of technologies. Coordinate with testers and developers to analyze and validate data conversions.
• Own the creation of wire frames/prototype UI to clearly visualize the solution of business problems using software. Facilitate and conduct reviews of wireframes with internal client and product team members
• Own the creation of UAT materials, Release Notes, FAQ documents, and functional system documentation (in wiki format) for your products.
• Provide project status and issue updates as needed to leadership, executive stakeholders, and user groups. Work with Product and Technical Management to ensure the project scope is completed on time and on budget.
• Facilitate meetings across teams using agendas, minutes, and follow-up communication to ensure execution of action items.
• Provide mentoring and task direction to other Business Analysts and assist with problem resolution across projects.
• Respond quickly and efficiently to escalated product support issues with troubleshooting, prioritization, and client updates. Identify training needs, process issues, and system problem trends and proactively seek improvement.
• 5+ years of demonstrated ability as the lead Product Owner/Business Analyst on at least 2 large custom-developed applications, including responsibility for Product Launch, Project Management, and Business Consultant tasks.
• Advanced analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills with the ability to translate complex concepts between business and technical groups.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills used to build client relationships and lead a cross-functional development team to deliver a product.
• Demonstrated understanding and practice of Agile methodology(SCRUM and/or Kanban) for software development.
• Applied experience with client-server architecture, web application development, and/or relational/NoSql databases.
• Advanced skills using the MS Office suite and process modeling tools (e.g., LucidChart).
• Bachelor's degree CIS, MIS, BBA or equivalent work experience.
• Media or Ad Sales experience preferred.
• Scrum certification a plus.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands