Turner Sports is looking for an individual to join the Talent Relations Team. The Talent Relations Coordinator will provide support to the joint Talent Relations team across Turner Sports and Bleacher Report. The Talent Relations Coordinator will have responsibilities which will work across the organization's sports properties, including the NBA, NCAA, WNBA, NFL, MLB, and professional golf, with a special emphasis on the NHL. The role will play a key support position in assisting the overall internal team with administrative projects directly related to internal on-camera talent as well as key sports figures and influencers.
• Coordinate on-camera talent travel and logistics; maintain daily travel itineraries and related details.
• Manage talent expenses and internal AMEX expenses. Track talent costs organize/maintain coding documents, process invoices, reconcile receipts and costs.
• Assist with onboarding and processing of new hire paperwork for on-camera talent and guests.
• Research athletes, celebrities, gamers, and influencers for projects across B/R and Turner Sports. Assist with guest bookings.
• This role may require the employee to regularly appear on-camera or have their voice used on video as needed (as mutually agreed upon)
• College degree preferred.
• General knowledge of sports with familiarity of the gaming and influencer space is preferred; specific hockey/NHL knowledge is a plus.
• Must be familiar with social media platforms.
• Must be willing and able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Some travel required.
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice + extensive knowledge of Internet sports culture and presence.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89e0k-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.