Turner Sports, a division of WarnerMedia, is an industry leader in the delivery of premium sports content to fans across all platforms. We represent widely recognized, long-standing partnerships with the NBA, Major League Baseball and NCAA March Madness. The Turner Sports portfolio also includes two of the hottest digital destinations for young sports fans in Bleacher Report and House of Highlights, along with the B/R Live streaming platform and ELEAGUE, a leading gaming and esports entertainment brand. Turner Sports co-manages NBA Digital – comprised of NBATV, NBA.com, NBA League Pass, the NBA App– as well as NCAA.com and the NCAA March Madness Live suite of products.
We are looking for someone to help us sell linear and digital media deals across these exciting sports properties; and to help us best utilize our sports IP / marketing rights for our advertising partners.
WarnerMedia seeks a Sales Planner for the Sports – NY Team 2 department.
• Monitor and manage active on-air and digital media deals for Account Executive.
• Work within internal systems to prepare, build and propose advertising & sponsorship-based media plans for clients.
• Organize and gather relevant research insights, marketing materials and various competitive information for Account Executive.
• Create account profiles and assist team in preparation for client meetings / events.
• Collaborate with internal marketing and strategic planning teams to create client focused solutions
• Oversee deal stewardship and performance tracking along with Sales Assistant; and prepare post-campaign analysis, reports and decks for clients.
• Participate in Sales training and other career development sessions
• Build strong internal and external relationships and provide additional support and projects to the team as directed.
• Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years of sales experience in a related field required; previous work on a digital or TV sales team or at an advertising agency is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be outgoing, organized, efficient and a strategic thinker.
• Must be a team player with a strong work ethic who is detail oriented and willing to work until the job is complete.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and have a positive attitude.
• Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y7n8-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.