Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com. CNN is a major global pioneering news channel which has been at the forefront of news reporting for over 30 years. Its two dozen branded networks and services are available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories. It reaches 100 million households in the US and CNN International reaches more than 402 million households & hotel rooms around the world.
This year, Turner Sports and National Hockey League announced a seven-year multimedia rights agreement beginning with the 2021-22 season. Fans will be able to enjoy the Stanley Cup Final and Stanley Cup Playoffs on TNT and TBS for the first time, along with 72 regular season games and the NHL Winter Classic each season. With this new partnership, Turner Sports and Bleacher Report will continue to provide premium content across multiple screens for fans to enjoy.
The Remote Operations Coordinator will assist with day to day functions of the WarnerMedia Sports Remote department. Duties include booking logistics such as flights, hotel, ground transportation, expense processing and preparation of production materials for distribution.
• Book travel logistics for technical crew sports productions
• Work closely with vendors on logistic requests
• Expense and per diem processing and tracking for technical crew
• Process monthly Corporate Meeting Card
• Communicate the status of various production materials
• Assist the Remote Operations Manager with tent pole events setup
• Meet deadlines for various items; sometimes tight deadlines
• 3-5 years of experience in TV Production
• Computer literacy in Microsoft – Excel, Word, Outlook. Experience in Concur and Ariba is a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Highly detailed-oriented
• Strong problem solving skills
• Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Travel as needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11o4x-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.