Technical Operations Coordinator
Project Coordinator (Temporary)
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com. CNN is a major global pioneering news channel which has been at the forefront of news reporting for over 30 years. Its two dozen branded networks and services are available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories. It reaches 100 million households in the US and CNN International reaches more than 402 million households & hotel rooms around the world.
• Work closely with various project leads on creative production and prioritization for linear, digital, and print projects for NHL on TNT, NBA on TNT, MLB on tbs and NCAA.
• Assist with scheduling needs.
• Assist with meeting agendas, notes and recaps.
• Build promo schedules for our various sports properties.
• Maintain multiple grids for project tracking, including Trello.
• Assist in managing projects from start-to-end by defining project scope, developing detailed project plans and milestones, managing schedules, providing status updates, and delivering final assets
• Liaison between various groups working on a project including creative, multimedia, production, social, production management, programming, design, business teams, marketing, sales and sponsorship, league, legal, talent services and Bleacher Report.
• Assist in the management of producer and design schedule for individual projects.
• Create, communicate, and adhere to production timelines
• Manage the process of approvals and feedback as well as feedback to Management.
• Quality checking all promotional materials for accuracy
• Traffic final creative.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Outlook.
• Previous experience using tools such as Adobe Photoshop.
• Hardworking, highly organized, and detail oriented with a proactive approach.
• Able to calmly work under pressure and fast to adapt to changing environment.
• Able to learn quickly, multitask and problem solve.
• Able to effectively communicate and cultivate relationships.
• Some abnormal hours may be required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq8j1-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.