This year, Turner Sports and National Hockey League announced a seven-year multimedia rights agreement beginning with the 2021-22 season. Fans will be able to enjoy the Stanley Cup Final and Stanley Cup Playoffs on TNT and TBS for the first time, along with 72 regular season games and the NHL Winter Classic each season. With this new partnership, Turner Sports and Bleacher Report will continue to provide premium content across multiple screens for fans to enjoy
The Production Coordinator is an entry level position which will play a vital role in assisting the Turner Sports Production Management team with various elements of production management. This role will support both the remote and in-studio components of the department. Due to this, the schedule is varied and could include nights and weekends at times. This role requires someone who is a self-starter, who can take a task and make it their own. This position requires someone who can prioritize their own tasks and schedule and is effective at managing up by anticipating needs.
• Book production team travel for remotes
• Keep track of all above the line freelance staff active status and handle all onboarding for above the line freelancers
• Work with Payroll for timely payment of freelance staff
• Process freelancer expenses and per diem
• Support Production Manager Associate with studio duties, including, but not limited to, communication with crew and production, compiling comprehensive production schedules, booking scenic support, overseeing runners, providing catering details, on-site support, etc.
• Be generally available to provide full support to this department to whatever needs may arise and work unconventional work hours
• Complete tasks on deadline for time sensitive material
• Must be able to work 40 hours per week + potential for overtime
• Must have good communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently
• Time management and organizational skills: must be able to meet deadlines, have extreme attention to detail, and juggle different personalities
• 1-3 years of production experience preferred but not necessary
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roezj6-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.