This year, Turner Sports and National Hockey League announced a seven-year multimedia rights agreement beginning with the 2021-22 season. Fans will be able to enjoy the Stanley Cup Final and Stanley Cup Playoffs on TNT and TBS for the first time, along with 72 regular season games and the NHL Winter Classic each season. With this new partnership, Turner Sports and Bleacher Report will continue to provide premium content across multiple screens for fans to enjoy
Turner Sports is looking for a Production Assistant to join their Emmy Award Winning Team. As part of the team you will help cover our top sports properties with a primary focus on NHL. But you will also work on NBA, NCAA March Madness, and MLB by managing the graphics for each show.
• Your primary focus will be to tell the stories of the night though graphics.
• This includes prepping, researching, and building graphics for both studio and remote shows.
• Being familiar with various Social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram is also important for this role.
• 90% of our shows air live so being able to perform under pressure is critical.
• Minimum 2 years experience w/broadcast graphics, preferably in a live sports environment.
• College degree preferred but not required.
• Extensive knowledge of NHL, college and pro basketball, and MLB
• Photoshop skills are highly encouraged
• Familiar with Social media platforms
• Must be willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Some travel required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekb57-3-229-142-104-42 in your application.