The Media Operations Team sits within Turner Sports and is involved with daily media gathering and transfer. The team is important in making shows seen by millions nightly come to life with footage. This team is also responsible for state of the art media related technology used within Turner Sports and around the media industry.
• Assist in media ingest process for sports content, offload remote field shoots and execute file transfers
• Coordinate with content groups on footage requests for shows, pulls footage from inhouse resources and requests through external vendors
• Prepare media assets for live studio production as well as post-production
• Assist in server organization and management across multiple storage volumes
• Archive media content to object storage and keep detailed documentation
• Build relationships with league partners and external vendors for content gathering
• Assist in MAM (Media Assets Manager) organization and management, asset metadata tagging and troubleshooting
• Maintain relationships with third party vendors regarding content and systems used by the Media Operations group
• Test new technology regarding media transfer
• Gather information from editors and producers to find unique footage rarely seen
• Bachelor's degree in communications/video production
• 1-2 years of experience working in a media production environment. Live production experience a plus
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Quick learner of new technologies, able to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced work environment
• Experience working with media asset management systems preferred
• Technical background and familiarity with Mac OS preferred
• Experience editing with Adobe Premiere a plus
• Strong research skills preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnjvq-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.