WarnerMedia seeks a Marketing Coordinator, Sports for the Sports Marketing department. The Turner Sports / Marketing Coordinator will assist the team on the development and execution of sponsorship programs across Turner Sports assets including multiple properties and platforms with a focus on our College Sports business
• Manage the RFP process internally when submitted by Turner Sports Account Executives on behalf of agencies, clients or Official Marketing Partners.
• Development of sponsorship packages leveraging the strength of Turner Sports digital and linear properties and Bleacher Report
• Assisting in the preparation and development of PowerPoint presentations and one-sheets for sales proposals as well as internal and external projects
• Maintain a tracker of PITCHED and SOLD sponsorship programs to ensure seamless transition between the pre and post-sale campaign phases
• Coordination with pre and post sale linear teams on digital programs that support TV executions
• Lead and oversee the day-to-day implementation of sponsored elements by developing key relationships and becoming a strong liaison with production
• Responsibilities for execution of sponsored programs include:
• collecting client creative assets and working with design on mocks and client feedback
• confirming the correct implementation of sponsored content across platforms
• coordinating execution calls with relevant specialists on editorial, product, social, marketing teams
• Summarizing and analyzing research data to support presentations/projects
• Tracking competitive advertising, monitor promotions marketplace activity and help maintain competitive tracking data and marketplace trends
• Tracking, logging, and clipping of promotions executed on Turner Sports Properties
• Coordination and participation in brainstorming sessions with key editorial stakeholders
• Assisting in the creation of fully integrated 'Media Kits' with sponsor opportunities across the Turner Sports portfolio (NBA, MLB, ELEAGUE, NCAA, Bleacher Report) and working in collaboration with Presentation Design
• Frequently updating Sales Management on active pitches and opportunities that have sold
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline; major in marketing/advertising or communications a plus
• 1-3 years of professional experience. Plus if the experience is in the sports, digital or social space with an enthusiasm specifically for college sports and an interest in brand partnerships.
• Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player, resourceful, creative and able to balance multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills; with good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and team
• Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented team player with ability to successfully multitask and meet deadlines
• Be a pro-active, self-starter that takes initiative and anticipates team needs
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); Adobe Photoshop / InDesign a major plus
• Superior knowledge of social media platforms and the latest trends, knowledge of branded content production, and experience with OTT platforms is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkqb1-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.