Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
This Executive Administrative Assistant will work very closely with the SVP of Communications and SVP of Creative and Content for Turner Sports. A key member of both teams, the EAA will be responsible for supporting these two senior executives with a variety of daily administrative functions. The EAA will be entrenched in the day-to-day aspects of these areas of the business and, at times, contribute to special projects and corporate initiatives. This person will also team with other EAAs to share best practices and collaborate in a number of employees events and activities throughout the calendar year.
• Support two senior executives with scheduling meetings, travel coordination and expense report submissions, among other administrative responsibilities
• Participate in team meetings and offer assistance to overall team needs when applicable
• Collaborate with EAAs throughout the sports organization in support of key corporate and employee events
• Contribute to special projects and initiatives as warranted
• Occasionally requires nontraditional work hours, including nights and weekend support
• Extremely well organized with meticulous attention to detail
• Attentive, responsive and reliable with an ability to dynamically multitask
• Positive, collaborative mentality with a team-first outlook
• Ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience in an EAA or comparable administrative role
• Proficiency in Outlook, video conferencing (e.g. Zoom), word processing, etc., strongly preferred
• Previous experience in sports is not required, but being a fan is always a welcome addition to our team
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d52voe-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.