- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAccount Executive (Detroit)
WarnerMedia seeks an Account Executive for the Detroit Sports Team. This role will sit in Detroit, Michigan.
Turner Sports represents the hottest leagues in sports and the most sought-after content in the category. We are making investments to ensure we are giving fans the best content and experiences on the best platforms in sports. Creating first-of-its-kind events, as well as new experiential and audio franchises; securing top-tier talent; and inking new partnerships with leagues and platforms to bring innovative new programming to our fans - Turner Sports is changing the game. As a division of WarnerMedia and AT&T, we are committed to leading the evolution in sports, improving the fan experience and unlocking opportunities with impact for our brand partners.
Turner Sports is hiring a highly motivated, Linear & Digital savvy Account Executive. Qualified candidates will reside in Detroit, MI office of WarnerMedia and will report to the Vice President, Turner Sports. We are looking for media professional who understands the monetization strategies that leverage the changing landscape and a proven ability to communicate the value of this strategy to a wide range of major brands. In addition to generating revenue through partnerships, our sellers will work closely with our Marketing, Planning and Account Service teams to see to it that the programs are implemented to maximize the client's KPIs.
You will be responsible for cultivating, nurturing and ultimately leveraging quality contacts at both major agencies and national brands, and partner closely with the B/R team to develop and execute cross-platform programs across NBA, NCAA, NHL, MLB and Esports. It will be important to bring a proven track record of sales success and an entrepreneurial drive for learning driven strategies that will engage clients and grow revenue.
• At least 5 years' media sales experience required; Linear, digital video, custom content and league partnership sales experience preferred
• Proven track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing media brand partnerships with emphasis on growing revenue
• An entrepreneurial mindset – creative thinker, results-oriented, passionate, confident, ability to thrive in an unstructured environment
• Ability to understand media industry, changing technology and convey it in an easy-to-understand manner
• Passionate for brand storytelling in a sports context
• Strong organizational/project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Provide account management to a portfolio of clients. Develop, manage, optimize, and support strategic account plans, apply consultative sales strategies and leverage data and product knowledge to create business solutions for clients
• Guide and consult clients on Turner Sports properties and how to achieve the greatest results based on client objectives
• Manage and analyze the performance of clients' campaigns to recommend and tailor solutions based on the clients' objectives and KPI's
• Establish deep relationships with national brands and media/advertising agencies
• Grow existing portfolio of clients, to drive and upsell Turner Sports + B/R revenue
• Excellent time management and problem solving skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n109-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.