WarnerMedia seeks a Scenic Coordinator, T3 for the Production Services – TStudios department. The Scenic Coordinator T3 is an 11-month training program for an entry level coordinator position that supports the WarnerMedia Studios Scenic Services department and reports to the Director of Production. This position supports the Scenic management staff and the Operations Coordinator to track and complete administrative tasks. This includes: maintaining daily files, tracking invoices and expenses, updating production bookings in the studios scheduling tool, and coordinating with vendors.
• Maintain work order numbers, daily logs, and timesheets for Scenic crew payroll.
• Reconcile and code invoices, PO's, and process expenses.
• Track and monitor material usage and expenses, keeping material pricing up to date.
• Maintain the accuracy of ScheduAll work orders by inputting correct production updates and changes.
• You're no more than 2 years post-graduation with a bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
• One year of production, theater, or related experience.
• Coursework or experience with Business Administration is preferred.
• Excellent communication with strong written and verbal skills.
• Must be organized, with high attention to detail, while juggling many tasks at once
• Great attitude and a solid team player.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8148-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.