Sales Service Representative
Los Angeles, CA
Sales Planner, Sports (LA)
WarnerMedia seeks a Sales Planner for the Sports - West Coast Team 1 department.
• Monitor and manage active on-air and digital media deals for Account Executive.
• Work within internal systems to prepare, build and propose advertising & sponsorship-based media plans for clients (linear & digital).
• Organize and gather relevant research insights, marketing materials and various competitive information for Account Executive.
• Create account profiles and assist team in preparation for client meetings / events.
• Collaborate with internal marketing and strategic planning teams to create client focused solutions
• Oversee deal stewardship and performance tracking along with Sales Assistant; and prepare post-campaign analysis, reports and decks for clients.
• Provide support to Account Executive/Management and complete additional projects as directed Participate in Sales training and other career development sessions
• Build strong internal and external relationships and provide additional support and projects to the team as directed.
• Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years of experience in a related field required; previous work on a digital or TV sales team or at an advertising agency is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be outgoing, organized, efficient and a strategic thinker.
• Must be a team player with a strong work ethic who is detail oriented.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and have a positive attitude.
• Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22562-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.