WarnerMedia seeks a Sales Planner for the Sports – NY Team 2 department.
We are looking for someone to help us sell linear and digital media deals across these exciting sports properties; and to help us best utilize our sports IP / marketing rights for our advertising partners.
• Monitor and manage active on-air and digital media deals for Account Executive.
• Work within internal systems to prepare, build and propose advertising & sponsorship-based media plans for clients.
• Organize and gather relevant research insights, marketing materials and various competitive information for Account Executive.
• Create account profiles and assist team in preparation for client meetings / events.
• Collaborate with internal marketing and strategic planning teams to create client focused solutions
• Oversee deal stewardship and performance tracking along with Sales Assistant; and prepare post-campaign analysis, reports and decks for clients.
• Participate in Sales training and other career development sessions
• Build strong internal and external relationships and provide additional support and projects to the team as directed.
• Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years of sales experience in a related field required; previous work on a digital or TV sales team or at an advertising agency is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be outgoing, organized, efficient and a strategic thinker.
• Must be a team player with a strong work ethic who is detail oriented and willing to work until the job is complete.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and have a positive attitude.
• Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o9ev-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.