You will join a close-knit Ad Sales team, and will be responsible for the booking of 'On-Air' campaigns across the paid TV market, covering five channels across Germany.
This means ensuring that operations are running smoothly by having end to end ownership of your own channels, ensuring that campaigns are booked to deadlines and in accordance with requests from Advertising Representatives as well as ad-hoc tasks.
• Plan and enter ads into both internal and external scheduling system ensuring compliance with legal guidelines. This includes the preparation of protocols and ad files sent and implemented according to GfK guidelines.
• Act as the primary point of contact, working with both direct clients and internal stakeholders to plan and implement campaigns for special adverts. This will include coordinating the briefing meetings held with the Creative and Presentation Teams.
• Plan ad-breaks on a monthly basis (inventory management) through coordinating with the Program and Presentation departments as well as the Sales Representatives.
• Manage ad material, both the coordination and screening of delivered material as well as delivering the finalised ad material to the operator.
• Carry out any follow-up after the ads have aired including the preparation of transmission reports, as well as requesting records, issuing invoices for direct clients and those sourced via Sales Representatives.
• Provide ad-hoc support around provision of sales reports, creating presentations etc
• Good communication skills with excellent German & English language ability
• Proficient with MS Office
• Detail oriented approach with a methodical way of working
• Excellent time-management skills
The Nice to Haves
• University Degree
• Experience working with database/scheduling systems, ideally Landmark, Vision or Matrix
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
Severely disabled employees are welcome in our company and will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified. FlexiblevWorking hours are offered to assist.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7562-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.