Client Success Coordinator
New York, NY
As a Programmatic Sales Solutions Coordinator, you will be a key contributor behind the execution of Turner's private marketplace (PMP) business. This includes working with sales on education and enablement, executing cross portfolio workflows during the pre sales process, and pricing and inventory forecasting media plans. On a day-to-day basis, y ou will work closely with sales, planning, ad operations, analytics & yield teams, as well as with external vendors. You will be an internal sales consultant, providing out of the box programmatic solutions. Your success will be measured by how efficiently you are able to provide clarity & solutions into the programmatic business to cross portfolio teams, driving collaboration across business units.
• Execute newly defined pre sales best practices & improved efficiencies of programmatic deals between sales & operations teams, including streamlined communication & business policies.
• Support ongoing training to members of the sales & direct planning teams on technical aspects of programmatic products and ad stack knowledge.
• Serve as the day to day internal sales contact for all digital media plan submissions, plan revisions, and optimizations.
• Manage Programmatic Guarantee pipeline, supporting AE efforts.
• Identify new product opportunities to drive unique value to the private marketplace; involvement in pricing, packaging, positioning & rollout with the sales team.
• Accompany Sales Reps on select sales calls.
• Maintain service excellence through effective client communication.
• Maintain expertise in continuously evolving programmatic space and to help educate other groups within Turner (sales, product marketing, product, operations, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree required
• Recommended 1-2 years of experience in digital sales planning or business operations, previous programmatic experience preferred.
• Demonstrated experience with publisher side ad technology, with deep knowledge of Google Ad Manager and FreeWheel.
• Ability to balance workloads from multiple stakeholders including sales, sales engineers, yield, ad operations, and revenue operations teams within digital organization.
• Highly proficient at cleaning, reporting and extracting insights from large data sets. Intermediate excel user, experience with Looker or Tableau preferred.
• Previous exposure to programmatic deal types, technologies and campaign setup within exchanges
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmvy9-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.