WarnerMedia seeks a temporary Media Relations Coordinator for the Miami Production department.
• Arrange conferences, meetings.
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
• Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
• Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
• Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work.
• Help to prepare and disseminate information regarding an organization through newspapers, periodicals, television, radio and other forms of media.
• Help to maintain a favorable public image for the organization.
• Help to design traditional media plan; help to create, pitch and place feature stories and develop opportunities for further coverage.
• Help to write, edit and translate documents.
• Help to provide on-site assistance during media events, such as: news conferences, media availability, editorial board meetings and any other interaction with the media both in English and Spanish
• Bachelor's degree in a related area and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8qp5-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.