Turner Services Inc. seeks a Marketing Technology Manager for the Data Intel & Op – HBO Max department.
The Marketing Technology Manager plays an integral, cross-functional role within the MarTech team. You will be responsible for managing the marketing tech stack to support Marketing strategy and execution that drive growth and retention. You will help set up and maintain marketing, media, and advertising platforms, and support overall platform operations for HBO Max.
• Collaborate with Growth, Content, and Partner Marketing to collect requirements for supporting media campaign initiatives and ensuring MarTech and AdTech platform capabilities are in place
• Manage and operate the MMP and deep linking platform to measure cross-channel performance and create rich user experiences. This includes managing app and partner integrations, event and link creation, and product enhancements.
• Ensure proper platform setup to enable advanced targeting, measurement and media optimization, staying ahead of industry and vendor changes that impact the business
• Develop proficiency in our 1P consumer touchpoints and attributes used to support audience segmentation. Facilitate audience syndication process between the CDP and media and measurement platforms.
• Assist in vendor evaluations, POCs, and MarTech and Data Provider implementations
• Provide expertise and support related to ad platform restructuring and capability delivery for international expansion
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required
• 5+ years of experience in marketing technology or media platform operations with a demonstrated ability to manage and optimize business and technical solutions.
• Familiarity with media planning, execution, and measurement. Agency experience a plus.
• Experience with social media platforms, Google Marketing Platform, search and programmatic media.
• Experience with managing an MMP (preferably Appsflyer)
• Experience in managing implementation updates related to iOS14.
• Must have prior audience data segmentation experience in Data Management Platforms or Customer Data Platforms (preferably Segment, mParticle).
• Hands-on experience working with consumer-level event and attribute data for audience segmentation, targeting, and measurement.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain cross-functional relationships (marketing, technical, and business teams) as well as external vendors and agencies.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills, particularly within large organizations.
• Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines.
• Experience in Direct to Consumer business. Experience within the OTT or Entertainment industry a plus.