Partner Marketing Coordinator
The Partner Marketing Coordinator is part of WarnerMedia's Sales & Distribution Marketing Team. This team works across Multichannel Video Programming Distributors to drive legacy Turner Network engagement, HBO Max and Cinemax subscriptions and revenue as well as optimize WarnerMedia content and products across the MVPD distribution landscape.
The primary role of the Marketing Coordinator is to work in collaboration with Partner Marketing leadership to execute marketing initiatives that drive subscribers, revenue and product engagement. The successful candidate will be an imaginative and decisive problem-solver, resilient in an environment of fast-paced change, and highly collaborative. In this role you have the opportunity to make a significant impact while working with a diverse and dynamic group of professionals.
• Creative management and execution of all marketing initiatives including media, print, digital, social etc.
• Support day-to-day partner marketing functions including overall planning, execution, and communication of partner campaigns (photo and footage requests, management of timelines, creative review, routing of partner materials through various internal departments)
• Optimize and ensure the positioning of WarnerMedia brands, programming and products across account initiatives by leveraging key research and marketing analysis
• Assist Managers in tracking and analysis of campaigns and initiatives with a goal of continuous marketing optimization
• Encourage innovation and challenge business as usual
• Bachelor's degree required
• Prior work experience required
• High EQ/Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Highly organized project management skills
• Extremely effective communicator, presenter, influencer
• Strategic and tactical experience in subscriber acquisition, brand development, and marketing communications; preferably with an MVPD, high-tech or web-centric businesses a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1oom-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.