Senior Coordinator, Risk Management
Turner Services Inc seeks a Marketing Coordinator for the Marketing – TNT department.
The Marketing Coordinator will support and contribute to all initiatives and overall goals of the TNT + TBS + Tru Marketing Department within Warner Media Entertainment Group.
• Provides assistance to TNT, Tru and TBS marketing staff in the implementation of segments of major marketing campaigns (i.e. print, outdoor, social and digital). Includes coordination of digital banners including creative development, working with Turner Media Group on specifications and delivery and approvals.
• Responsible for trafficking materials and fulfilling internal/external requests for creative assets, copy/show descriptions, premiums, status reports, etc. Responsible for assisting Senior Managers and marketing team with materials needed for presentations including developing PowerPoint presentations and preparing documents for meetings
• Responsible for coordination of materials for marketing collateral including working with management to select campaign creative, working with outside vendors when appropriate to create new materials, proofing materials and distributing to key stake holders on a timely basis. Then processing purchase orders and invoices for payment.
• Assists in event planning for shows, premieres, special events, etc., including budget management for creation and production of materials.
• Prepares and coordinates timelines for team and meetings with senior staff. Takes notes and reports back to team.
• Assists with the selection and purchase of premiums for shows, premieres, special events, etc. Liaison for vendor on quality and delivery. Gathers and compiles competitive intelligence for analysis by senior level marketing staff. Handles setting up agency capabilities presentations as needed.
• 1-2 years' experience in media or entertainment marketing required
• Must have a passion for television
• Must have Industry awareness and knowledge
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Attention to detail
• Experience in television marketing desired
• Candidate must be flexible, highly organized and capable of handling multiple projects at once.
Occasional travel, weekend and evening work required.
• Education / Certifications