Head Of Client Ad Sales
New York, NY
WarnerMedia seeks a Head of Research for the Portfolio Sales Research department.
The Head of Research & Insights will report directly to the Head of WarnerMedia Advertising Sales. They will be an integral member of the Ad Sales leadership team with the responsibility to build and elevate a consolidated research function that supports Ad Sales across Sales, Marketing and Product.
This role will have deep understanding of marketplace challenges and brand value and combine that expertise with extensive research knowledge to translate metrics into effective cross-platform sales positioning across WarnerMedia linear TV, digital portfolio and advanced advertising.
• Design a new consolidated structure for the research function to appropriately support needs across Ad Sales
• Lead and manage Research leaders and teams to deliver advanced analytics, and cross platform measurement and insights
• Steward a continued focus on digital, using advanced data methods to more effectively monetize valuable audience segments
• Develop and implement an outcome-based methodology and approach for our business that drives success across all our clients
• Partner across the company to build a mobile performance marketing strategy, research and metrics to drive our success with app developers
• Continued investment in WarnerMedia attribution capabilities to support National Addressable product
• Drive regular market research reporting of the overall health of the US economy, and variables that effect advertiser spending; Develop quarterly competitive portfolio summaries from a sales perspective
• Partner with the sales team and provide campaign measurement to support pre and post-sale initiatives
• Educate internal and external stakeholders on value of data driven approaches and best practices
• Responsible for developing and maintaining foundational consumer research that informs strategic development, product development, marketing strategy, and audience selling insights
• Work hand in hand with brand research leads to ensure there is a cohesive working and plan for foundational consumer research across the organization
• Create true thought leadership that helps inform decision making from the C-suite to PR to product.
• Routinely interface with corporate and business unit leadership to share these insights as well as ensure there is an understanding of additional market insights and needs are
• Partner with ad sales leadership to develop overall strategy and execution for the division.
• 15+ Years Media Experience including television and digital, with a strong understanding of research systems and cross platform capabilities
• 6+ years of management experience
• Expertise in all media concepts and media math
• Strong leadership acumen, analytical/communication/presentation skills, marketplace knowledge and client service skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with data collection and usage practices within television, digital and mobile media, and related technologies.
• Demonstrated experience influencing and coordinating the efforts of multiple functional teams under different reporting structures.
• Must work well under pressure while handling multiple projects simultaneously
• Education: A Bachelors' degree from an accredited and recognized institution of higher learning is required with an advanced degree (MBA, equivalent) ideal.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2eme-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.