WarnerMedia seeks a Manager, Financial Analysis for the Ad Sales Financial Services department.
• Integral member of the Ad Sales Finance team providing valuable insights for contributing to all processes to deliver accurate, timely and relevant revenue and expense reporting, annual budget/LRP, and ad-hoc modeling.
• This role will specifically support the WarnerMedia Sales & Distribution team, Domestic Ad Sales and Network Distribution groups in compensation planning.
• Position will report to the Executive Director – Finance, Domestic Ad Sales.
• Responsible for managing the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting of position level compensation and headcount reporting.
• Work in close collaboration with the Ad Sales Human Resources team in managing total cost personnel costs.
• Review models and assumptions for executive compensation forecasts and budgets.
• Reviews staffing proposals and associated models
• Provides variance explanations to the Domestic Ad Sales, Network Distribution and Sales & Distribution segment level finance teams.
• A passion for and knowledge of digital media and the world of social media
• Enthusiastic team player who actively participates in team activities and discussions.
• Experience with Hyperion Salary Planning or Workday Adaptive preferred
• Highest levels of discretion and confidentiality required.
• Strong interpersonal skills when dealing with both internal team members and other groups.
• Desire for ownership and takes pride in own work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to execute with a sense of urgency and initiative.
• Ability to multi-task and be responsive in a deadline-driven environment.
• Flexible with the ability and willingness to adapt to change.
• Detail oriented with acute attention to detail and desire for accuracy.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Client service.
• Proficient in all MS Office applications. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• 4-6 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.